Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, so I'm not the most sharpest tool in the box but I'm confused by this whole circus regarding the Sterling transfer.

On the positives, he's young, English, had 1 good season and show's alot of potential.

However. £50 million.

If the Candle dippers think he's worth £50m then surely they should give him a contract where his wages are reflected in that contract, say £200k per week. If however they are offering, say £100k per week then he must only be worth £25m at most.

Sorry if this sounds like a simplistic reasoning.
There is a thread for the Sterling speculation mate

Your logic is soooooouuuuuund, la

but yea think we have a Sterlling thread. Sure I've seen it somewhere lol

Clyne refuses new contract at Soton to make a sideways move to LFC? No problem!

Sterling refuses new contract at LFC to move to a 2 time Premier League winning Champions League club that finished above LFC by as many points as LFC did West Brom (and yet still underperformed)?

Liverpool fans in the more..errr...rustic parts of Notts/Derbyshire never fail to amuse. They are a sub-species of a sub-species.

I too live in that neck of the woods GDM, and I can confirm that you're absolutely right, although in fairness to them they do seem to have accepted their place in the new world order ie nowhere! The rags are worse though. Gobby, thick, deluded twats to a man. Easily quietened though, I just ask them how often they've been to the swamp!

What the fuck does ' bracing themselves for a bid' actually mean?. You can just imagine the bigwigs from the club we are supposedly buying off shitting themselves when the phone rings, or fax machine goes off, muttering things like " oh no, fucks sake this could be another Sterling offer, wtf do we do guys ". Just another media bullshit term isn't it?.
That would explain what I heard when I was walking past their corporate office in Liverpool yesterday. An alarm went off and a tannoy blared out "Incoming! Brace, brace, brace." Then "We'll go on doing this till we get it right. Now- incoming, brace, brace, brace!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.