Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suspect we're happy to let Liverpool drain away their transfer budget while they wait, more and more nervously, for the third bid from ourselves that they are counting on.

Unless of course we already have a Bale/Spurs/Madrid like agreement with them whereby they spend the Sterling transfer fee while selling clubs still do not know they have it.

Milner - free
Ings - free (compensation to be decided)
Bogdan - free
Firmino £29m
Clyne - agreed at £12.5m

In what way have they have they drained away their transfer budget ? They will sit tight on Sterling and screw us for every last penny without a doubt. If we want him it will cost £50m.

maxresdefault.jpg
Why the face palm? I didn't say we were getting Jordan ibe, this is why people feel uncomfortable sharing info on here. I'm not "itk" I was told by someone who was playing with sterling at youth level who didn't make the grade, he has been on holiday with him earlier in the year when he was given resting time abroad. He was told the deal was pretty much done and that he would be moving to city as it was his 1st choice. Since then my mate was told it would be complete over Thursday/Friday. The lad has no reason to make stuff up and is on pictures with raheem on his Instagram. There is no need to be a nob with people who try share a bit of info. Why not wait to see if things happen 1st before giving it out. Or is it a cyber playground where people who post loads and been here a while have the right to dis believe and alienate others?

Milner - free
Ings - free (compensation to be decided)
Bogdan - free
Firmino £29m
Clyne - agreed at £12.5m

In what way have they have they drained away their transfer budget ? They will sit tight on Sterling and screw us for every last penny without a doubt. If we want him it will cost £50m.
Bang on. They'll take us for every last fucking penny, and fair play to them.

if you believe all you read,liverpool and other clubs spurs for example,have hard edged street savvy negotiaters,while naive city have more money then sense,i think it might be possible that in the last 7 years the club has learned how to play that game with the best of them,

Yep shrewd Bodgers and FSG taking City and their rich leadership to the cleaners is the story the daily fail and some others are going by. I hope if this deal gets excessive we do turn the candlers down (and focus on someone else like Isco) because although it makes sense to say we can afford it/it's not my money, other clubs will keep expecting more from us in future deals.

Last edited:
Liverpool just trying to save some money by attempting to force Sterling to submit a formal transfer request?
Or are they just flapping about the fact that we haven't submitted the third bid for him yet?

Either way, this report bothers me none.

Me either..
He signed long ago,stop this crazy roundabout I want to get off!! No wait my bet is 900 pages bid again tixylix for fuck sake or we will lose out..

I don't think Liverpool can afford to keep him now 5 new players to pay for (contracts) already got a massive squad and there still looking at spending 30m on a striker!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.