Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I right in thinking its over 10 days since the second bid was rejected.

Fair play to the negotiators they know how to drag out a transfer.

Seems to have all gone quiet on this front. Wonder what's going on?

We are letting you spend all the cash before announcing so that clubs you have bought from dont try to screw you on price.

Any day now lar......

So you think that Southampton don't believe Sterling will be signing for us at the moment. Despite everything that has gone on and the expected 3rd bid they are completely oblivious to that and think Liverpool have no money.

Money aside, clubs also want replacement in the bag before letting players go.

Southampton and Liverpool have been rather bust this last few weeks dont you think?

Money aside, clubs also want replacement in the bag before letting players go.

Southampton and Liverpool have been rather bust this last few weeks dont you think?
I appreciate clubs want replacements in so when Firminho was announced last Wednesday why have we still heard nothing?

What are we waiting for if its all done? We must be the only club that apparently completes deals then waits weeks to announce them if that's true.

I appreciate clubs want replacements in so when Firminho was announced last Wednesday why have we still heard nothing?

What are we waiting for if its all done? We must be the only club that apparently completes deals then waits weeks to announce them if that's true.

The window OFFICIALLY opens on July 1st mate so just relax. Any contracts wont begin until then earliest so whats the point in announcing it other than to make a few feel better on here?

Sterling is in the bag imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.