Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well considering that the best case scenario is to bring in all players before pre season surely that's relevant.
It would be if pre season was in June.

Personally I think when you're buying players for 5-10 years, missing one pre-season isnt that important at all.

To announce them to the fans and move on to the next target.

Again we must be the only club to take the approach of waiting for the window to officially open if that's true. It makes no sense to drag it out if its completed. Almost every other club in the league have announced a signing prior to the window opening yet we apparently finalise deals and choose to wait......

You honestly think City give a flying fuck about calming down flappers ? If normal fans became worried about it, then they might feel the need to announce something, but that would be well after the transfer window had opened, if things were looking seriously bleak. Reassuring characters like you ? No chance.

They will be much more concerned about timing each official unveiling for a time which suits the club & the people involved. If that's this week or in 4 weeks time will depend on what suits them, not you.

All this nonsense about July 1st is exactly that, nonsense! Pound to a pinch of shit that nowt has been planned for that day! Nobody on here really knows what's happening, it's all conjecture and bluster.

You honestly think City give a flying fuck about calming down flappers ? If normal fans became worried about it, then they might feel the need to announce something, but that would be well after the transfer window had opened, if things were looking seriously bleak. Reassuring characters like you ? No chance.

They will be much more concerned about timing each official unveiling for a time which suits the club & the people involved. If that's this week or in 4 weeks time will depend on what suits them, not you.
Aye your right. I'm sure that all the deals are sorted. I've heard there's a big reveal on the 6th July. It was going to be the 3rd but Txiki's next door neighbour has asked him to look after her dog whilst she goes to the dentist.

But the proposal here is that a deal has been agreed but not announced by the clubs choosing. So under that circumstance we would be paying his salary already.

I never mentioned wages... Your confusing my point. I said people will flap either way, buying now or buying end of window. I was suggesting some will moan buy suggesting had we waited we could of saved £2m on any fee (not wages). Agree buying now is far better as we get a full pre season, but announcing last week or next in the grand scheme of things means fuck all yet many still flap & think the worlds stopped turning because City haven't wet their appetite enough.

I never mentioned wages... Your confusing my point. I said people will flap either way, buying now or buying end of window. I was suggesting some will moan buy suggesting had we waited we could of saved £2m on any fee (not wages). Agree buying now is far better as we get a full pre season, but announcing last week or next in the grand scheme of things means fuck all yet many still flap & think the worlds stopped turning because City haven't wet their appetite enough.
Ah that's fair enough. The point I am making though is if it is a done deal I don't understand the delay in announcing. Its as if its all agreed and someone says 'right lads 2 weeks on Thursday for the announcement. Is that ok for your diaries?'

Aye your right. I'm sure that all the deals are sorted. I've heard there's a big reveal on the 6th July. It was going to be the 3rd but Txiki's next door neighbour has asked him to look after her dog whilst she goes to the dentist.
He's absolutely right about the club not tailoring its policy to appease the mentally feeble among our support, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.