Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, Messi's sorted but the problems are over Phil Jones and his wage demands. We're offering £200k a week but he's holding out for 7/6d.

Please forgive my ignorance, this is my first close season in the transfer thread and am just getting the
hang of posting absolute bollocks, based on whatever fantasy enters my mind, at any one time ;-)

I wonder why are we dragging our heels, then? Long time between our last bid and now. . . Certainly a longer time than between the first two bids.
Everything has gone quiet Liverpool's end. It's been nothing but quiet on ours. I reckon it's done, and we're just waiting for the most opportune time to announce everything... A multi signing press conference? : )

I wonder why are we dragging our heels, then? Long time between our last bid and now. . . Certainly a longer time than between the first two bids.
who says we are dragging our heels, maybe we've told Liverpool to shut the fuck up leaking everything to the newspapers and to call off the godshite ex players

Liverpool been doing a lot of business and look still to be in for benteke. I reckon they want to keep everything quiet until they get their players as they might cost more if clubs know they have £40mill in their pockets.

Everything has gone quiet Liverpool's end. It's been nothing but quiet on ours. I reckon it's done, and we're just waiting for the most opportune time to announce everything... A multi signing press conference? : )
who says we are dragging our heels, maybe we've told Liverpool to shut the fuck up leaking everything to the newspapers and to call off the godshite ex players

Yeah, possibly, but announcing signings early, or inopportunely has never been a problem before, e.g. Silva signed on this day 5 years ago! Agree about the Liverpool gobshite thing. Think they may have been told to she their mouths and stop leaking things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.