Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love the way City do business these days. Never ever comment then boom. Better than the old times. You know there are men in suits discussing and negotiating furiously with opposition clubs. Think the fat gob that got fucked off probably did us a favour unintentionally (When the shiek bought us. We ended up with Khaldoon)
I liked him. Sure, it'd be a bit embarrassing, but he'd be coming out every window saying who we were going to buy and then bidding whatever was necessary. A bit like 'Arry, but with billions to spend. The press would love the stories and Wenger would have exploded by now

Wasn`t he the twat that also then made promises to Portsmouth,or was that someone else.
He was, unfortunately that was his own money of which there was little.

There but for the grace of God/Allah/Jahweh go us. Thank you Thaksin for finding someone worthy of owning a club.

I'd say it's already done. Liverpool have got the cash from us or a promise thereof so they can do their business early. In return the fee will be undisclosed so we don't get ripped off on our other transfers.

FWIW i think we are holding back announcing our acquisitions until they're ALL tied up and we're just having
a few teething problems with the Messi signing ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.