Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have said it before in this thread I do not want the little shit. 50 million for this lad is a joke it wont stop me supporting Gods own club if we did but come now,he is worth £15 million tops.
Don't bid for him then. Why don't you make an offer for someone else?

Sterling epitomises everything I love about football. The type of player that kids copy in the playground and dream of becoming.

He's fast, skilful and direct, and guaranteed to get you off your seat almost every time he gets one on one with a defender.

He's exactly the type of attacker that we're missing and will give us a new dimension to our play.

The price is irrelevant.

The abuse is pathetic, likewise with Delph. Looking forward to seeing them both in Blue shirts.

Sterling epitomises everything I love about football. The type of player that kids copy in the playground and dream of becoming.

He's fast, skilful and direct, and guaranteed to get you off your seat almost every time he gets one on one with a defender.

He's exactly the type of attacker that we're missing and will give us a new dimension to our play.

The price is irrelevant.

Skilful yes. But everything you love about football? Wow. He's pretty much the opposite of everything I love about football. Over-hyped, overrated, unroven and too big for his boots by half, self obsessed, arrogant little shit. That's a better description.

That's a media image of him, his feet will do the talking when he signs for city, we are closed book for the media as we keep everything under wraps nowadays!! Exciting pacy and will be a great addition

Skilful yes. But everything you love about football? Wow. He's pretty much the opposite of everything I love about football. Over-hyped, overrated, unroven and too big for his boots by half, self obsessed, arrogant little shit. That's a better description.
What makes you think he is self obsessed and arrogant?

I was talking about on the field. Otherwise you've summed up 90% of players in England.

Overrated and unproven are the two most ignorant things people say about him.

He's just 20 years old yet led the attack of one of the biggest clubs in England last year. He's the European Golden Boy 2014 and has stats that are bettered by only Eden Hazard.

Sterling can be as good as he wants to be imo.

The only thing we know is his football. All the personal stuff stems from his fallout with Liverpool, and we don't know what happened there

IMO he's one of those potentially exciting players you need in your team.

When you're behind or not just getting through against a team you need someone you can bring on to lift the players and the crowd. Even Adam Johnson had that and I don't feel other than Aguero we've brought anyone on recently that has had me excited. Aguero only when returning from injury obviously.

£50m though...I'll trust the owners but is the premium acceptable for one more HG?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.