Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sure hope future young players will take his experience into account when they consider joining Liverpool or not as a step in their careers.

Don't think he's worth the 50mil we're probably going to buy him for, but that being said, I'm sure he'd be more than willing to show his gratitude for City pulling him out of that toxic environment with some full-effort, excellent performances.

Would be funny as fuck if we didn't put in another bid and just left them hanging

This! They are playing mind games with us. We should hold out for deadline day,They would definitely break on deadline day - pressure from us, the player and his agent, we could probably get him for 35M, we have been desperate for sometime now but its time to make THEM desperate. Sterling is leaving and everybody knows it. They are just trying to milk us dry before handing him over.

Skilful yes. But everything you love about football? Wow. He's pretty much the opposite of everything I love about football. Over-hyped, overrated, unroven and too big for his boots by half, self obsessed, arrogant little shit. That's a better description.

And none of that was anyones opinion of him a year ago until liverpool decided to start leaking details of contract talks, once he turned it down, same as they revealed our bids and constantly rolled out their ex players to tell us what an ungrateful tosser he is.
Sterling has done one interview on the subject in all that time and his agents only comment was his tirade after a couple of months of scouse and media bullshit, Yes sterlings form tailed off the last 3-4 months but form is tempory and it was in a hostile atmosphere, the lad is 21, with better quality around (as he had with Suarez about previous) he as shown he can become a top notch player.

I don't care what he costs or what Aldridge and other ex players think, if he comes, and performs as he can (which I think he will) then it will be for the benfit of us, what the cultist think is irrelavent

This! They are playing mind games with us. We should hold out for deadline day,They would definitely break on deadline day - pressure from us, the player and his agent, we could probably get him for 35M, we have been desperate for sometime now but its time to make THEM desperate. Sterling is leaving and everybody knows it. They are just trying to milk us dry before handing him over.

Yep, get the other targets secured and just sit tight. The mourners will crack.

Would have thought getting our season up and running with all players secured is more important

Sterling already fits our style of play. He would blend in perfectly after 2 or 3 games. This transfer season is going to be very decisive and we cannot keep allowing clubs take advantage of us. Time to do some smart business. Time to be prudent.

He well might but why interrupt our season for a pathetic vendetta but hopefully the powers that be are above that

Thee's no vendetta there. We are desperately in need of injecting some new blood: if we are going to get Pogba, Fabinho, Baba, KDB and Delph all in one transfer window then it would be wise to save up as much cash as we can and if we can save 5 - 10 million on the Sterling deal by going in at deadline day then I don't see why we shouldn't do it. if we get sterling for 35M we would have saved 10 to 15M and that would've have covered Delph's or Fabinho's transfer expenses.....that's if we get either one of them.

Sterling already fits our style of play. He would blend in perfectly after 2 or 3 games. This transfer season is going to be very decisive and we cannot keep allowing clubs take advantage of us. Time to do some smart business. Time to be prudent.
Taking advantage? They want £50m, that's their asking price we either pay it or we don't. There is no taking advantage. I assume you think Wolfsburg are taking advantage as they want £50m for De Bruyne shall we piss around with that too?

Fucking stupid. Get them all in for pre season and prepare properly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.