Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somehow, amongst the gnashing and wailing of teeth, the misrepresentation by the media whores, and the wheeling out of every last washed up has been from Liverpool, this really has been lost.

In one sense it's very simple. Sterling is a young player who wants to better himself and play against the best players in Europe. I can't see any fair minded person objecting to that.

In fact I reckon the phoney platitudes will quickly be forgotten when he starts to realise his ambitions with City.

I like the concept of wailing teeth.

I don't understand football. We've won the league twice in the last four seasons, plus a few cups. We've have a world class training centre which rivals Barcelona. Sterling is motivated by success, that's why he rebuffed a six-figure offer from Liverpool. Fuckwits.

Somehow, amongst the gnashing and wailing of teeth, the misrepresentation by the media whores, and the wheeling out of every last washed up has been from Liverpool, this really has been lost.

In one sense it's very simple. Sterling is a young player who wants to better himself and play against the best players in Europe. I can't see any fair minded person objecting to that.

In fact I reckon the phoney platitudes will quickly be forgotten when he starts to realise his ambitions with City.
Which is also what he did when he left QPR for Liverpool, so I'm not sure why they're all getting so annoyed about it. Maybe it's because they still think Liverpool is the absolute pinnacle of football and no player could ever do better than to be there. 23 lots of premier league medals issued out with none in Merseyside suggests otherwise.

I'm thinking this will be announced Friday, as that's when the majority of our transfers seem to happen. At the end of the week anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.