Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
he should go in training to day and tell Brenda he's staying.. be funny just to see the total U-turn by the media and ex pool players

Did the right thing though moomba.Could quite easily have turned into a slagging match or spitting at him,given the vitriol he`s been getting from the Dippers fans.

Probably did the same as every other member of the squad. Just thought it was funny given the debate on here yesterday about signing autographs.

he should go in training to day and tell Brenda he's staying.. be funny just to see the total U-turn by the media and ex pool players

He comes to us and has a storming Euro's,and them same ex players will be saying what a marvellous job liverpool did making him the player he is....it's a fuckin knocking bet.

Yeah just imagine that. 'I love liverpool, geat blah blah, made a mistake, apologise blah blah, turned down offers because of Liverpool & their istree, couldn't bring myself to leave'.

Cue: 'This lad could be another Ronaldo in a few years time' .

No way he is staying. All the hate and abide shouted at him from dippers vs Stoke when he went in after warming up pre match.

Don't think he would put up with it

Not that I think it will happen but if he did turn around and say he made a mistake and he never wanted to leave the majority would forgive him. We have seen it, the rags have seen it, Liverpool have seen it. It's a fickle old game.

Good point johnmc, could easily happen. But Liverpool would have to start off loading players I'd have thought, with this spree they've been going on.

Not that I think it will happen but if he did turn around and say he made a mistake and he never wanted to leave the majority would forgive him. We have seen it, the rags have seen it, Liverpool have seen it. It's a fickle old game.

yep you don't blame the fans having a go at him but from the media and ex players its unprofessional and embarrassing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.