Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pathetic the drip drip of nonsense in the media, character assignation from washed up old Liverpool players. Don't know who I dislike the most, Liverpool or them lot.

You just have to laugh at the desperate cnuts.......it really is a sad state of affairs when a young kid,who is being offered the dream opportunity to play for a team where he can achieve his every ambition,is being slated by our wonderful media and accused of anything other than the fact he wants to better himself.

However......i'm very confident that both he and us will be having the last laugh,it will be sweet justice.

I think this sums it up nicely.

wait till he bangs in a winner at klanfield. now that will be funny.

Just showed him driving into training on Sky.

Said that a few fans were waiting for autographs, but he drove straight through.

Oh oh.

Just showed him driving into training on Sky.

Said that a few fans were waiting for autographs, but he drove straight through.

Oh oh.

I bet he was hoping a deal would have been agreed by now, so he didn't have to go back there for training....Hopefully news of a "Sterling medical" at City will happen soon...

God I hope we get some news soon, I usually advocate patience and a laid back approach, but I must admit I am bouncing off the walls now

God I hope we get some news soon, I usually advocate patience and a laid back approach, but I must admit I am bouncing off the walls now

I agree mate....I just saw this on twitter. If Liverpool off to Bangkok at the end of the week.....it would make sense for Liverpool and us, to get the deal done before they go...

Mr_CallumWright‏@Mr_CallumWright12h12 hours ago
Sterling deal will be announced before the squad travel to Bangkok at the end of the week. #LFC

I bet he was hoping a deal would have been agreed by now, so he didn't have to go back there for training....Hopefully news of a "Sterling medical" at City will happen soon...

I think we were all hoping for that mate. Must be awkward for him and im surprised we haven't sortes this sooner to be honest.

I think we were all hoping for that mate. Must be awkward for him and im surprised we haven't sortes this sooner to be honest.

Hi richards30...was just thinking the same thing this morning mate....gotta be strange heading for training at a club, everyone knows you don't want to be at next season....Time to get this deal done! thanks for your comments mate!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.