Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know how many times people need telling...stop reading and believing the papers, they know as much as you or I do....nowt.

They change the wording every day so you will read the paper/site.

"Inching towards..."
"poised to bid..."
"are bracing themselves..."
"set to bid.."
"are in pole position to..."
"close to a breakthrough
..."

Lets see how many others people can add.

I like "weighing up a bid for" ......they must sit around in the boardroom saying do we want him...yeah but...no but..yeah but...no but....oh fuck it lets do paper/scissors/stones.

Does anyone else think that surely we've made bids on our targets by now. I honestly can't believe we've left things until 6th July to start our bidding , but the press think differently and keep saying " City set to bid for De Bruyne, Sterling "etc.

Or are we just keeping things close to our chests, and leaking nothing?

Oddly enough, PSG hasn't had any new signings as well. Both of us were waiting on the UEFA clearance of FFP restrictions.

I like "weighing up a bid for" ......they must sit around in the boardroom saying do we want him...yeah but...no but..yeah but...no but....oh fuck it lets do paper/scissors/stones.
Some would have you believe it's more:

x0hDSIN.jpg

I imagine this news of Sterling receiving 4 mil as his cut of the deal, may be one of the last pieces of propaganda, to show everybody why he's really leaving Liverpool.

As it can't possibly be for football reasons, what with their istree & everything.
Agreed Nev their rich istree means no player at Liverpool should for want to better themselves at a succeeding club I must merely be that the player is a greedy money grabber

Raheem Sterling could be in line for a £4 million cut of his agent’s fee if Manchester City meet Liverpool’s £50 million asking price for the England striker.

The Daily Telegraph has been told by a source close to the negotiations that Sterling, 20, will benefit enormously should the City deal go ahead...

This "source" didn't happen to have a Northern Ireland accent by any chance did they?

Acting with their usual high standard of class and dignity I see. They've been despicable over this. I wonder if Paul Tyrrell is advising them on PR as this reeks of his MO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.