Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone else think that surely we've made bids on our targets by now. I honestly can't believe we've left things until 6th July to start our bidding , but the press think differently and keep saying " City set to bid for De Bruyne, Sterling "etc.

Or are we just keeping things close to our chests, and leaking nothing?

Good point johnmc, could easily happen. But Liverpool would have to start off loading players I'd have thought, with this spree they've been going on.
They're over the 25 man limit at this stage regardless so more than just Sterling will be leaving.

Liverpool expect new Manchester City bid for Raheem Sterling - sources

Liverpool are expecting Manchester City to come back with a third bid for Raheem Sterling this week as they look to resolve his future before embarking on their preseason tour of Asia, sources have told ESPN FC.

City's owners had given the green light to make a third bid in the region of £50 million to finally convince Liverpool to sell Sterling after seeing two previous bids rejected for the England international.

Liverpool are reported to be holding out for £50m for the England international, who has no plans to sign a new deal and wants to leave Anfield.

The 20-year-old is due to report for preseason training at Liverpool's Melwood training ground on Monday.

City are keen to make advances in a potential deal as soon as possible to prevent Sterling being forced to travel to Thailand for Liverpool's tour Bangkok on Sunday.

Liverpool are also keen to resolve the matter ahead of the new season and, while they will only sanction a departure on their terms, they could now decide to sell to allow them to pursue a move for Aston Villa striker Christian Benteke.

Liverpool have already made a number of signings this summer, including James Milner, Danny Ings, Roberto Firmino and Nathaniel Clyne.

Sources told ESPN FC at the weekend that they are also in talks to sign 18-year-old Internacional midfielder Allan Rodrigues de Souza.

I don't know how many times people need telling...stop reading and believing the papers, they know as much as you or I do....nowt.

They change the wording every day so you will read the paper/site.

"Inching towards..."
"poised to bid..."
"are bracing themselves..."
"set to bid.."
"are in pole position to..."
"close to a breakthrough
..."

Lets see how many others people can add.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.