Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only just come on so not caught up on thread however worth pointing out that first week or so of pre-season is nothing but fitness, generally without the ball, so it's irrelevant whether he does that at Melwood or the CFA.

Paul....I wouldn't start worrying just yet mate...I think this deal could still get done before both sides go on tour....sterling will train with the Liverpool squad right up to the moment we have agreed a fee, which could be at any time.....getting him on that plane to OZ with the rest squad, would make a lot of sense and I would hope City push to get the deal done...
Fair enough mate, i think I'm right in thinking we fly out the beginning of next week so hopefully it's sorted before then

Man City transfers: Sterling named most valuable young player in Europe
Man City transfer target Raheem Sterling returned to Liverpool training on Monday and could have a spring in his step.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co...ews/man-city-transfers-sterling-named-9601132

Manchester Citytarget Raheem Sterling is the most valuable young player in Europe, according to a new study.

The Blues have had two bids rejected for the 20-year-old England international, who has been given a weighted value of £35.05m by the Soccerex 20 U-21 report.

Sterling tops a list of the 20 most highly-rated players aged under 21 on the continent identified by the study, which has been produced to mark the 20th anniversary of Soccerex.

Paris Saint-Germain's Brazilian defender Marquinhos in second place at £27.84m withManchester Unitednew boyMemphis Depayin third at £23.8m

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.