Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no idea whether the deal is done and dusted or not, but I do have a sneaky feeling that we have had bigger fish to fry over the last couple of weeks.

Because if we were anywhere near agreeing a fee for him he wouldn't be at Melwood training with the scousers

Paul....I wouldn't start worrying just yet mate...I think this deal could still get done before both sides go on tour....sterling will train with the Liverpool squad right up to the moment we have agreed a fee, which could be at any time.....getting him on that plane to OZ with the rest of the squad, would make a lot of sense and I would hope City push to get the deal done...

I'm still holding out some hope for Messi as crazy as it may seem. Ok so we're now coming up to the 7th July and nothing apart from Unal, Txiki and Pellegrini at the Copa America. Maybe that's why we've been so quiet, as this transfer would require serious negotiations and we could do it. Nothing is beyond us nowadays, as we have the finances to make any deal happen. Sergio is also a very good bargaining tool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.