Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think about this for a minute. It's not your money. Sky and BT will pay for it along with Etihad and Nike.
Think about this for a minute. Where do they get that money from? You lot, the people who pay for their channels....

Throw in a stick on mistash and wig, wheels & car stereo, a Cilla Black DVD and a giro in add-ons and I think we're good to go.

The funny thing is I am one and I couldn't give a flying fuck whether it's 30, 40 or 50m
I feel the same way. Makes no difference to fans what he costs, only if he'll improve us.
He's only 20 and already in a position to improve the squad. Perfect for us

The funny thing is I am one and I couldn't give a flying fuck whether it's 30, 40 or 50m

probably because you are one, and therefore know it's not your money you're auditing.
Think about this for a minute. Where do they get that money from? You lot, the people who pay for their channels....

it's not tax.

So how much less will my sports package cost me next year if the fee is £35m as opposed to £50m? I'm already struggling with the price raise of -€10 after the rags spending spree last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.