Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
The bastards over at RAWK must be in a state now. Can't wait for Sterling to score hat trick at Anfield in City blue.

Im with you big phil, he's a total waste of money. The 45m could be spent a lot better than sterling. Only going for him to satisfy this stupid 4 englishmen rule.

Eh? Or am I being double-clarkied here?

I think he's going to be great for us. Overpriced for sure, but then liverpool were never going to let him go on the cheap (understandable really) for a number of reasons - they knew we needed him, they know we're loaded and it gives them some measure of comfort as the realisation of their place in the scheme of things kicks in. I think we need a @Damocles style rant now for the lurking scousers on board.

If Tolmie's figures are true then Liverpool have won I'm afraid.

Don't get me wrong I think he'll be a tremendous player for us and I'm very pleased that he's coming but we appear to have
made no real progress in our ability to negotiate in coming transfers from where we were in the Garry Cook days.

Sometimes you have to bite the bullet, this kid will pay us back in spades, he owes us, and some!

As someone previously stated, sometimes you have to let others win the battle to win the actual war.

Don't get me wrong I think he'll be a tremendous player for us and I'm very pleased that he's coming but we appear to have
made no real progress in our ability to negotiate in coming transfers from where we were in the Garry Cook days.
Perhaps we should congratulate them on their wonderful victory of losing their best player? Be churlish not to when you consider they'll be winning fuck all else.

Every player who signs for City is automatically on 200k a week. Who's more daft, "journalists" who report it or the people who believe it?

Except we actual get money for the players we sell these days (Milner the exception)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.