Raheem Sterling | Joins Chelsea for £50m

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will wish him all the best. Never given up even if he has lost that synergy he had for his first couple of years. He always tries. Both he and us/the club have given it time but it is just not working anymore with us sadly.

I will remember him fondly and hope wherever he goes he finds that spark again that terrifies the opposition.

Been a fantastic player for us we should never forget that, but he’s been dreadful for the last 18months at least, a move would suit both parties at appears? thankyou & goodbye raheem it’s been a blast :)

Been out of form long enough where it would be quite frankly stupid to sign him on high wages. That's a total rag move and they always have a roster full of low production/huge earners to show for it.

Move him on and best of luck. Seems like a good lad but I think his time has come to find new challenges.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.