Raheem Sterling | Joins Chelsea for £50m

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s going to end up just running his contract down because I don’t think anyone abroad is gonna offer more than £45m frankly.
What? £80m in my book, and that was the reduced ask. If you consider how much PSG rejected Mbappe for 1 year contract, and Tottenham rejected £125m (rumour) for Harry Kane, means £45m more than Sterling.

With the price you said, are you telling me Sterling is £80m less than Harry Kane?! Really hate that how people here underrate our players so much, and it also show how little we have faith in our players and how little wee support them!

First is Jonhn Stone, then Gundogan, Zinchenko, Rodri, etc., and now Sterling, just talk sh!t!

If we were going to sell him, we should have done it this summer after that performance in the Euros. I still believe that he needs a central striker to play off and that's why he's not performing. He doesn't suit the false nine system, even when he's not playing in that position.

Haven’t been on in a bit but any clue why his thread( Ferran as well) was locked in player performance?

I always smile to myself when, people put prices on players, Raz is a Manchester City asset and was purchased for a certain price and of course you would like to see a profit on your asset but for that to happen you need buyers and if there is a limited amount of them, then realistically your probably not going to achieve the price you have in mind. An asset is only worth what you can get for it when you decide to sell regardless of what you paid for it.
One of life's simple rules but one that fans always overlook .

Most of his problems stem from being unable to use his left foot under pressure like finishing so he covers this up not taking shots working back to his right. On a related point his best time at city was when he played on the right with Leroy on the left and personally when he plays id rather he went back on the right. He looks more confident there.

Sterling is not playing his position, his place has been taken by Grealish who i think is worse than sterling. Foden and mahrez/bernardo should be ahead of them

Wish him all the best if he ends up moving. Contributed City's success under Pep more consistently than anyone else other than KDB. Right now does not look like he fits the system and deserves another chance elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.