Raheem Sterling | Joins Chelsea for £50m

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is best all round if he goes. He does not like being on the bench, and he is looking for astronomical money to re-sign. He looked pissed off in the presentation after the Villa game and wasn’t at the parade. Overall he has been a good signing, but time to part company for me.

Foden Jesus Mahrez Grealish Palmer Alvarez and Bernardo… can all play in any position that Sterling plays in.

There's a difference between being able to fill a position and being able to play it well. Pep hasn't trusted Phil to play on the right in ages, Jesus had a handful of good games there but will probably be off this summer, Grealish would be absolutely useless there and Alvarez hasn't even walked in the door.

The real key is whether or not Palmer will actually get more game time this season or not.

Even then, none of them have anything close to Raheem's pace and I think people would be justified in saying that we don't have much variety in our options on that side. It's pretty similar to the problem we had on the left until Phil showed he could shine there.

Madrid were willing to pay 150 Million for Mbappe with 1 year remained in his contract

Also they offered him Huge signing fee

I think 50 + 10m add ons if Raheem wins a CL with them is not a bad deal.

Find a buyer who will pay decent money for him.
Can’t see anyone paying decent money for him or paying him what he’s on here. So if you were Sterling would you leave for a pay cut? Dont think so. He’ll see his final year out imo.

It is best all round if he goes. He does not like being on the bench, and he is looking for astronomical money to re-sign. He looked pissed off in the presentation after the Villa game and wasn’t at the parade. Overall he has been a good signing, but time to part company for me.
He's goal celebrations during that free to against fellow a bit beautiful as well enough to make me think he's leaving but it didn't make you wonder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.