Raheem Sterling | Joins Chelsea for £50m

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haaland has been clocked as the third fastest forward in Europe behind just Traore and Mbappe. He's clocked at 36 km/h which is faster than Sterling. In 2020 he ran so fast against PSG he would have been close to breaking the 60 metre world record. If that isn't blistering pace I don't know what is.
even faster than Harty against the rags?

Haaland has been clocked as the third fastest forward in Europe behind just Traore and Mbappe. He's clocked at 36 km/h which is faster than Sterling. In 2020 he ran so fast against PSG he would have been close to breaking the 60 metre world record. If that isn't blistering pace I don't know what is.

Find a buyer who will pay decent money for him.
Agreed, Raz has been great for us but the team needs to develop a new style around Haaland and Raz losing the ball and running into a cul de sac of defenders will be frustrating for everyone. Besides he doesnt look happy at City anymore. Hopefully we can get a decent fee while he's still hot as a premier league winner.

Last edited:
For me, the club cannot let him go for free. That's the most important thing.

Sterling has underperformed for 2 seasons (For MCFC - not England). He is on HUGE MONEY and produces very little apart from a big smiley face when he misses another chance. The basic skills are not there.
£50m for Raheem Sterling - TAKE IT NOW
Agree, don't see what the desperation behind keeping him is all about

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.