Raheem Sterling | Joins Chelsea for £50m

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sterling has underperformed for 2 seasons (For MCFC - not England). He is on HUGE MONEY and produces very little apart from a big smiley face when he misses another chance. The basic skills are not there.
£50m for Raheem Sterling - TAKE IT NOW
He's scored 31 times for us in the past two seasons. Credit where its due.

His cross very probably won us the league this year as well, some very blinkered views on here.
Andy as I said, Raheem has been a great servant to the club. He can leave with his head held high for all he has achieved. But the past is the past and I feel now is the time to refresh the squad and cash in on players who may be regressing somewhat now.
Raheem is playing less and less now and it is probably the best time both for him and the club to find a new challenge. The club will save 300k in wages per week and receive a 50m transfer. If one of the top Spanish clubs come calling, then it will be a good move for both parties.

Andy as I said, Raheem has been a great servant to the club. He can leave with his head held high for all he has achieved. But the past is the past and I feel now is the time to refresh the squad and cash in on players who may be regressing somewhat now.
Raheem is playing less and less now and it is probably the best time both for him and the club to find a new challenge. The club will save 300k in wages per week and receive a 50m transfer. If one of the top Spanish clubs come calling, then it will be a good move for both parties.
If he goes he goes, no problem, but there’s some utter bollocks written about him on here as well, just balancing things out a bit.

Can't see anyone willing to pay 50m, especially as the rumoured figure for mane is 25-30m

I’ve seen next to zero Sterlimg replacement links which is slightly worrying :/
The reason he’s on the bench so much is because we’ve already got players who play in his positions.

Foden Jesus Mahrez Grealish Palmer Alvarez and Bernardo… can all play in any position that Sterling plays in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.