Raheem Sterling | Joins Chelsea for £50m

Status
Not open for further replies.
ha ha twice the player , at least Sterling misses , Silva used to pass it when he had an open goal , spurs away champs league and against them lot in a 3 1 win
Fucking hell, you really saying that about David silva, Fucking clueless

So why was David Silva afforded more leniency and given legend status?

If you’re really comparing Silva to Sterling you need your head seeing to.

David Silva is the most gifted player to ever pull on a City shirt - by miles.

Including KDB, Bernardo and the current crop of amazing players we have.

It’s not even close.

Merlin ha , I bet they have played roughly the same amount of prem games and there is no way Silva has been more involved in goals and assists as Sterling , keeping the ball and ticking it over maybe passing is backwards and sidewards he will piss all over Sterling , twice the player no chance , anyways hope you are good mate up the blues
Jesus Christ are you really comparing sterling with Silva, fuck me I've read some shite on here but that is king

For me, if he hasn't extended before the new season starts, the contract offer should be withdrawn and he takes his chances on selection for that season and leaves on a free.

The club need to call the tune here and plan the future on their terms.

Agree with this 100%.

If you’re really comparing Silva to Sterling you need your head seeing to.

David Silva is the most gifted player to ever pull on a City shirt - by miles.

Including KDB, Bernardo and the current crop of amazing players we have.

It’s not even close.

I agree,so not sure why you have quoted me and not the member i was replying to? with the intention of gaining his thinking......to which i have also given reply.

You’re not alone in wanting him to stay. Hopefully next week or two there’ll be a bit more clarity about what happens. Club will definitely offer him a new deal. If Madrid don’t come knocking I hope he’ll sign it.
Wasn't too long ago you were hell bent on stating he is definitely staying, now it's I hope he signs.

What's changed your mind?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.