Raheem Sterling | Joins Chelsea for £50m

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jack HATES Merlin for some reason mate

Merlin ha , I bet they have played roughly the same amount of prem games and there is no way Silva has been more involved in goals and assists as Sterling , keeping the ball and ticking it over maybe passing is backwards and sidewards he will piss all over Sterling , twice the player no chance , anyways hope you are good mate up the blues

Merlin ha , I bet they have played roughly the same amount of prem games and there is no way Silva has been more involved in goals and assists as Sterling , keeping the ball and ticking it over maybe passing is backwards and sidewards he will piss all over Sterling , twice the player no chance , anyways hope you are good mate up the blues
Jesus wept

ha ha twice the player , at least Sterling misses , Silva used to pass it when he had an open goal , spurs away champs league and against them lot in a 3 1 win
Wash your mouth out. One of the best to ever grace both City and the premier league - not even open to debate.
You are on the wind up surely. Yes???? If not oh dear

ha ha twice the player , at least Sterling misses , Silva used to pass it when he had an open goal , spurs away champs league and against them lot in a 3 1 win

You really need to take up a new sport, if you have genuinely watched sterling and silva and deem sterling anywhere near Silva. He is light years ahead of Sterling.

You really need to take up a new sport, if you have genuinely watched sterling and silva and deem sterling anywhere near Silva. He is light years ahead of Sterling.
You are both wrong Silva was a great player one of the best.Sterling is also a great player and while not at the level of Silva, who is, he is also not light years behind, and deserves a a hell of a lot more respect from City fans than he gets in these threads.

You are not allowed to slag off Sterling.

Pros:

7 years
Goals & assists very good over that period
Hardly injured
Played a key role in our success
Put up with abuse.

Negatives:

Falls over
Can’t be relieved upon to score
RW only, used anywhere else and he plays crap
Weak shot
Not a key player anymore
Doesn’t take on players like he used to
Seems more interested in his OBE than football
Running his contract down
City won’t receive a transfer fee

The hate he receives might be down to the fact he is does not want to play for city anymore and that angers the fans. Either way the situation needs resolved. Commit to the club or go. The perceived ongoing procrastination is no good for us or him.
Grow up

The way I see it is that we don't really have a choice here. I can't see any clubs interested in taking on his huge wages and giving us a fee so likelihood is that he stays.
I am sure he is professional enough to continue to work, especially with it being a world cup season.

If he goes on a free then it is what it is, he has paid back his fee and then some.

Tell you what, just wait till the folk that are raging at the thought of him leaving for free and not getting the club a fee realise we also then have to pay him a loyalty bonus!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.