Raheem Sterling | Joins Chelsea for £50m

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he's gone, he will however pull his trout out and get himself front and center for when he sells himself next season.
Agreed, be nice if he extended or let us get a fee for him, but he’s been a big part of our success and best of luck to him.

That being said, there aren’t many clubs that can offer him both trophies and high wages like we can, and we’ve just signed 2 of the most promising strikers for him to work with.

Grass ain’t always greener Raheem, look at Hazard.

Because he always mentioned City as a place he was happy at.

If Raheem had said he was happy at City I think we'd appreciate him much more.

There's also the fact that Silva was a phenomenal player and rarely made a mistake.
Indeed,which emphasises my point and makes the comparison redundant.

As for his England display,he had a very poor game again last night.

Indeed,which emphasises my point and makes the comparison redundant.

As for his England display,he had a very poor game again last night.

Very poor is being kind.

He looked like he had never even kicked a ball before?

Even if he is open to moving this summer, the queue is getting smaller with each game he plays.

I'd rather let him quit for free next year than hand him another deal.

Why would he do that?

Surely if it goes well for him, or has a decent World Cup, it only enhances the terms he will get as a free agent.
People on here are interpreting things very wrongly on here in terms of Raheem Sterling.

Raheem has done incredibly well for us, great stats, great performances and a hugely successful signing, but players have a shelf life at a club and Raheem has reached his, and from what I see both club and player feel the same.

A great time for him and the club to say thank you and move on, otherwise I feel the relationship will break down quickly, especially with the fans, which would be incredibly sad for a player than has given so much.

Last edited:
Why would he do that?

Surely if it goes well for him, or has a decent World Cup, it only enhances the terms he will get as a free agent.

Potentially losing Sterling and Mahrez at the same time could put us in a difficult situation. Perhaps we’d be thinking Cole Palmer plus a signing, although if we want Bellingham we might not have a lot left over to spend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.