Raheem Sterling | Joins Chelsea for £50m

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't warrant anything further. Utter tripe.

My point is clear and simple...certain defences of raheem are so agressively OTT they simply must be for more than footballing reasons alone. We are now seeing phrases like "hate charged language" getting used for someone not rating a players performances over time. Just because you think a player would not do as well at a different club you hate them???? Really???? Think about the absurdity of that assertion.

Its utterly laughable.
And how did you come to this conclusion?

The sterling situation is interesting and definitely gets posters backs up for a multitude of reasons.

I am still waiting for someone to explain why the big clubs have not tried to buy him over the last 18 months? Wages seem to be the main reason and a realistic transfer fee. £50m seems cheap. Where are the bidding clubs?
He hasn't been up for sale.

No one's tried to buy De Bruyne wither, I guess he must be shit.
Kdb has not refused to sign a contract as far as I am aware. Tho feel free to correct me if that is not accurate. Once sterling refused to sign, his decision was made to go. Now that he does not seem to have many takers until he becomes a free agent I would not be surprised if he pens the contract city offered.

I don’t see the big teams coming in for him. What is his level now? Arsenal/Spurs?

And how did you come to this conclusion?
Because it would make zero sense otherwise unless raheem has close friends or family members posting on here. If you pay attention to the way people tend to defend him its as if they have been mortally wounded by the mere suggestion another fan might not rate him...and now we are at the point where people are being accused of having "hate charged language" for not rating him...lmfao.

Not arguing but can you explain why you think he would start at the clubs mentioned?

Based on what?
I don't watch a lot of Real but they have Rodrygo and people like Asensio? Rodrygo very talented but Sterling would start imo.

Who do Chelsea have that is better on the wing? Ziyech, Hudson-Odoi, Pulisic are all for me a level below Sterling.

Barca again, they have a piss poor squad. Sterling is a guaranteed starter.

I have more than a few frustrations with Sterling but there is no denying the facts and the amount of goals hes scored etc. He would be a started for every team other than City and PSG.

If the reason Sterling is stalling on a new contract is down to wanting more money and a guaranteed starting place, then he's being unreasonable on both counts. His performances on the whole over the last 18 months or so have been average at best to poor. Based on that, how can anyone expect to be automatically picked and see themselves as worthy of a pay rise?

If I was Sterling, I'd be thankful the club was offering me a new contract on that basis.

Kdb has not refused to sign a contract as far as I am aware. Tho feel free to correct me if that is not accurate. Once sterling refused to sign, his decision was made to go. Now that he does not seem to have many takers until he becomes a free agent I would not be surprised if he pens the contract city offered.

I don’t see the big teams coming in for him. What is his level now? Arsenal/Spurs?
Mane has a year left and look at bayern scrambling to purchase him.

Its also obvious why nobody comes in for kev. He's vocally happy here and is top 3 players in world football so would cost the earth.

Last edited:
Because it would make zero sense otherwise unless raheem has close friends or family members posting on here. If you pay attention to the way people tend to defend him its as if they have been mortally wounded by the mere suggestion another fan might not rate him...and now we are at the point where people are being accused of having "hate charged language" for not rating him...lmfao.
Users on this form overhate Sterling and that's a fact. Little logic and just nonsense

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.