Raheem Sterling | Joins Chelsea for £50m

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back on the topic of raz the transfer target. I wonder if dembele leaving barca might present a chance for raz to join barca? Perhaps we can actually get a raz/frenkie trade?

If its a fact there should be a boatload of examples for you to produce. I've never seen one actual hateful comment of sterling on here.
I see a lot of criticism on his play and his vast amounts of sitters missed, and that is warranted. I haven’t seen any racial attacks on Raheem here. I like him and think he offers a ton, but he has glaring issues that will likely never get better. Terrible first touch, missing so many easy chances. His work rate is off the charts and his pace is right up there with the fastest. Very important player in our press game. Him and Jesus have great work rate.

I see a lot of criticism on his play and his vast amounts of sitters missed, and that is warranted. I haven’t seen any racial attacks on Raheem here. I like him and think he offers a ton, but he has glaring issues that will likely never get better. Terrible first touch, missing so many easy chances. His work rate is off the charts and his pace is right up there with the fastest. Very important player in our press game. Him and Jesus have great work rate.
Its because you are not going around looking for it every chance you get.

Back on the topic of raz the transfer target. I wonder if dembele leaving barca might present a chance for raz to join barca? Perhaps we can actually get a raz/frenkie trade?
Genuinely don’t get the De Jong hype but I’d be happy to just get a fee for Sterling, if he’s adamant on leaving. Not sure they can pay him more than he’s already on though.

Its because you are not going around looking for it every chance you get.

If you are serious about "getting this thread back on track" then I'd suggest that this isn't the best way of going about it.

In fact, we're likely getting closer to having a load of comments deleted from another Raheem Sterling thread, yet again.

Lol

I take it debate is not your strong point? Throwing insults on a forum tells me more about you.

I have defended my position and if you disagree say so in a more dignified manner.

Angry internet person will not suffice.

DM if you have an issue otherwise wipe your tears and move on.
What the fuck do you know about debate? You might as well have just copied & pasted the same post multiple times. Given your previous form, calling anyone out for being insulting is hilarious, bore off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.