Raheem Sterling | Joins Chelsea for £50m

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything I hate about modern day players glad when he fucks off
Like Quote ReplyReport Start conversation
Like Reactions:AliAdel
Thats it?

So let me get this right, a couple of one liners from a matchday thread, where people are frustated at him missing a sitter, is what you are propping up your whole hate theory with? Sweet baby J.

I've literally seen the exact same shit for most of our squad on the matchday thread at some point.

Last edited:
I don't watch a lot of Real but they have Rodrygo and people like Asensio? Rodrygo very talented but Sterling would start imo.

Who do Chelsea have that is better on the wing? Ziyech, Hudson-Odoi, Pulisic are all for me a level below Sterling.

Barca again, they have a piss poor squad. Sterling is a guaranteed starter.

I have more than a few frustrations with Sterling but there is no denying the facts and the amount of goals hes scored etc. He would be a started for every team other than City and PSG.
Ok fair enough. Thx for the reply.

What the fuck do you know about debate? You might as well have just copied & pasted the same post multiple times. Given your previous form, calling anyone out for being insulting is hilarious, bore off.
Angry answer again. Maybe you need to go into off topic for a while to calm down. I can recommend the joke thread since most of your posts do give me a laugh.

Top tip: people on a forum can disagree in a civilised way. The trench you have dug re sterling is not deep enough. Maybe answer back with stat or facts instead of personal attacks.

Always glad to help a blue in a time of crisis :-)

Thats it?

So let me get this right, a couple of one liners from a matchday thread, where people are frustated at him missing a sitter, is what you are propping up your whole hate theory with? Sweet baby J.

I've literally seen the exact same shit for most of our squad on the matchday thread at some point.

It wasn't on a matchday thread and it wasn't after missing a sitter.

I think this is probably why you're not getting many responses and why nobody is bending over backwards to trawl through old posts to prove a point; you're arguing in bad faith.

Barce need cash.

They're openly looking to sell De Jong.

Dembele is leaving them.

Whatever money we planned to pay for Phillips should be given to Barce + Sterling in exchange of De Jong, and everybody wins.

Barce need cash.

They're openly looking to sell De Jong.

Dembele is leaving them.

Whatever money we planned to pay for Phillips should be given to Barce + Sterling in exchange of De Jong, and everybody wins.
They need to reduce the wage bill, that move doesnt suit them at all.

Whether you rate Raz or not when Gabby leaves then Raz has to stay for next season regardless of his current contract situation. We will get screwed if we try and bring in a replacement this season.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.