Raheem Sterling | Joins Chelsea for £50m

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has never been the kind of player to score poacher's goals.
What is he on the pitch for? £1M a month suggests he really should be scoring that. Trouble is, no city fan was in the least bit surprised he missed it. Anyone offering £50M+ for him and we should be snapping their hands off. Give me Jesus day of the week.

What is he on the pitch for? £1M a month suggests he really should be scoring that. Trouble is, no city fan was in the least bit surprised he missed it. Anyone offering £50M+ for him and we should be snapping their hands off. Give me Jesus day of the week.

He brings other stuff to the table. Kevin Phillips or Hernandez scored those types of goals but didn't do much else.

He has never played consistently as first choice central striker either.

He brings other stuff to the table. Kevin Phillips or Hernandez scored those types of goals but didn't do much else.

He has never played consistently as first choice central striker either.
I get that, but it’s like a writer not being able to spell. The consequences of his misses could be huge, especially if he plays for a team nothing like as good as the one he plays for week in and week out.

Yet he’s so good at getting in the positions to do it!

It’s something he has improved immeasurably since he joined but he still doesn't have what is usually called an innate finishing ability.

If he was "a natural" Bodger probably wouldn't have played him as a wing back.

All I’m going to say is, that I’m glad Gundo had anticipated DeBruyne’s cross

And cushioned it nicely into the net instead of going for a spectacular "top bins"

Even Peter Drury said it once.. "That has defied every rule of gravity and physics"

The problem isn't Sterling as a person.. love the guy.. its his right foot! Sorta like the problem was never Aguero.. we loved the guy to death.. but the problem was his knee meniscus gave out! /cry

Last edited:

I don't hate the guy but his right foot thinks the goal is 30 feet above the ground.

Doesn't suprise me, anyone who thinks we can't afford to lose him is off there heads, the guy wants £400,000 4 year deal hahahahahaha fucking no chance

Thanks for the 2 great seasons & the wonderfull cross to Gundagun

But let's be honest if he had scored half of his atempts we would have won ot around March time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.