Raheem Sterling | Joins Chelsea for £50m

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is he on the pitch for? £1M a month suggests he really should be scoring that. Trouble is, no city fan was in the least bit surprised he missed it. Anyone offering £50M+ for him and we should be snapping their hands off. Give me Jesus day of the week.
Jesus missed an easier one against villa and he supposed to be a striker.

I am grateful for all Sterling has done for the club (not that he hasn’t been handsomely paid).

With regard to him leaving part of me think it’s a case of not realising what you’ve got till it’s gone.

But if we get a good fee then I wouldn’t be too upset to see him go. Hes just not getting any better both technically and in front of goal. I would hope either there is an alternative in our youth set up or our scouts earn their pay

Personally I would be more upset to see Jesus go.

Rarely watch international football apart from final tournaments but I happened to see last night's game.

Turgid stuff but the Raz miss did make me smile. Umpteen times a season I'd have been tearing my hair out

Doesn't suprise me, anyone who thinks we can't afford to lose him is off there heads, the guy wants £400,000 4 year deal hahahahahaha fucking no chance

Thanks for the 2 great seasons & the wonderfull cross to Gundagun

But let's be honest if he had scored half of his atempts we would have won ot around March time
And you know that for a fact?

Jesus missed an easier one against villa and he supposed to be a striker.
Everybody misses sometimes, thats the beauty of the game
The point is that nobody who supprts City and even Raz, was in slightest surprised, we've all seen it time and again

What is almost as iratating is the runs into blind alleys, when he just gets crowded out, when there are simple balls and 1-2 's on, that most City players see and execure time and again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.