Raheem Sterling | Joins Chelsea for £50m

Status
Not open for further replies.
What? It is objectively true that if Chelsea signs Raz they weaken City, if City doesn't get a replacement for Raz... What are you gaging about?

Eh it’s not objectively true. It’s purely subjective. I’m not convinced Pep rates Sterling as highly as you do. Regardless. It’s the same every summer. Last year it was ‘we will never win the league without a CF’ ‘Wow Chelsea are looking the business and have also added Lukaku’ blah blah

1 year left Hazard went for 130m Sterling stats far better than what Hazard had! If reports a true that £50m and he’s yours why are they hanging about they should paying up now..
And look how that turned out

Think the post COVID the norm is going to be big free transfers and the days of clubs paying over the odds for players in the last year od there deals will go

Mane made his position clear he wasn't going to renew so they sold him for £27mil plus £8mil....and Mane is much more important to them than Sterling is for us

And yes Sterling is younger but Mane was on £100k p/w whereas Raz is on £300k p/w so think the fee balances itself out

Eh it’s not objectively true. It’s purely subjective. I’m not convinced Pep rates Sterling as highly as you do. Regardless. It’s the same every summer. Last year it was ‘we will never win the league without a CF’ ‘Wow Chelsea are looking the business and have also added Lukaku’ blah blah
1 - 1 = 0, and by not adding something its gone from 1 too 0, so it's objectively less if the replace with no one, mate.

As it stands we’d be replacing the 21 league goals Sterling and Jesus scored between them last season with Haaland and Alvarez. Personally I’d back them to easily do that. There’s no reason why Foden couldn’t get 15 league goals either, and if Palmer plays more he’ll score too as he’s a brilliant finisher.

Palmer is still unproven at an elite level. Same for Alvarez if we’re talking about the European top flight. Even one of the two making it to the goal scoring height of Sterling would be impressive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.