Raheem Sterling | Joins Chelsea for £50m

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sterling I think would cause us a lot of problems playing for Chelsea or Spurs. Never really imagined him going abroad so other option is free transfer back to Liverpool replacing Salah. Maybe giving 400k is best.
To be honest when Sterling plays against us he will be in a big game so I'm assuming he will go missing for the 90 mins.

Failing that just give him options and force him to make a decision. He'll will always pick the wrong option.

According to Sly Sports, City and Chelsea aren’t too far apart agreeing a fee. Only £25mill! Chelsea - £35miil, City - 60mill. £50mill should do it.
50 is the minimum and only because it’s probably his last season. I’d really like to see him with either of our new strikers.

A big loss if he went to a domestic rival. It’s only my bias but I wouldn’t sell to an American owned club either.

As Chelsea’s offer, if true, is laughable and they are a direct rival and now USA owned, it’s a triple feck off from me.

To be honest when Sterling plays against us he will be in a big game so I'm assuming he will go missing for the 90 mins.

Failing that just give him options and force him to make a decision. He'll will always pick the wrong option.
Is Sterling a Jack Harrison?
E6DAD1DE-47D8-425D-B8C3-C18DBEF7369C.jpeg

It sounds like it. If you wanted someone in the last minute for a game deciding 1 on 1 Sterling would be very much towards the bottom of that list.
I think you'd have to scroll to the bottom of the page, see PTO and then you might spot his name.
Brilliant when he doesn't have to overthink

Zaha is on pens and no where near as good a player as Sterling.

You also highlight Mane with 27 which isn’t far ahead of Sterling and yet we all know he will be a huge loss to Liverpool.

Sterling will be a big loss to us as well if we can’t bring in the goals. Our top scoring player under Pep I believe. Only Mahrez this season has got to his level at our club from the wide positions over the last 12 years.
Sterling has tried being on pens here but is shit at them.

As for replacing his goals, you heard of Haaland and Alvarez?

Sterling has tried being on pens here but is shit at them.

As for replacing his goals, you heard of Haaland and Alvarez?

Alvarez is an unknown quantity at our level whereas Sterling is the most prolific wide player in the history of the club.

Ideally we’d want to add Haaland’s goals to what we have, not take away 20 goals as a starting point.

So supposedly Chelsea have offered £21 mil. If Sterling is on let's say £300,000 a week that covers his wages for his final year and he goes.
If he stays we pay £15 mil and he goes for free.
So 21 mil profit or £15 mil we pay and then get nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.