Raheem Sterling | Joins Chelsea for £50m

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zero pace right now in terms of wingers and we would need at least one, direct and speedy winger.

I don't think we'll stop winning trophies, we're obviously stronger with Haaland and once he settles in, i'm convinced he scare the life out of teams. With Pep still in charge the team will only get better too.
I think Raheem would have benefitted from playing with Haaland, but i can see the sense in this move.
Pretty much my view too, especially if he isn’t signing a new contract.

Zero pace right now in terms of wingers and we would need at least one, direct and speedy winger.
You don't need to sign a quick winger with the way we play. You have to be clever with your movement and your runs in behind. Getting someone in that made runs in behind like Sterling has done over the years will be hard to replace.

You don't need to sign a quick winger with the way we play. You have to be clever with your movement and your runs in behind. Getting someone in that made runs in behind like Sterling has done over the years will be hard to replace.
All our wingers are the same right now. Nobody has a great pace right now. Don't even compare them to Bayern's wingers or Vini Jr. in terms of pace. We are short and we need a replacement.

Gutted he is leaving. He brought pace, brilliant movement, goals and arguably most importantly his injury record is fantastic. Think he will do really well at Chelsea
Agree with all this apart from the part highlighted. Unless Tuchel takes a different approach next season and moves away from his 3-5-2 formation. Sterling struggles playing through the middle he's at his best making runs from out to in. Could be wrong though.

All our wingers are the same right now. Nobody has a great pace right now. Don't even compare them to Bayern's wingers or Vini Jr. in terms of pace. We are short and we need a replacement.
Raheem does need to be replaced but doesn't necessarily have to be quick. I wouldn't have Sterling down as incredibly quick he's beats players more without the ball than he does on the ball.
I'm sure we will replace Sterling and I'm confident Pep will get it right in doing so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.