Raheem Sterling | Joins Chelsea for £50m

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you know this?
They were discussing it on ESPN FC when they announced the extension and the fellow that covers the Bundesliga said it was his understanding that the buyout was still in effect for next Summer at 60 mil...he made it a point to stress that meant Nkunku would not be leaving RBL this Summer...they did not say if it would remain in effect over the length of the extension...the buyout would make sense in that it would be hard to believe a player on his current trajectory would commit 4 years to RBL without an out, no disrespect to RBL...if that's the case I believe we'll make a move for him...or should I say I'm hoping...

They were discussing it on ESPN FC when they announced the extension and the fellow that covers the Bundesliga said it was his understanding that the buyout was still in effect for next Summer at 60 mil...he made it a point to stress that meant Nkunku would not be leaving RBL this Summer...they did not say if it would remain in effect over the length of the extension...the buyout would make sense in that it would be hard to believe a player on his current trajectory would commit 4 years to RBL without an out, no disrespect to RBL...if that's the case I believe we'll make a move for him...or should I say I'm hoping...
Seems a bit random, if true, but Nkunku gets paid better whatever happens.

His stats last season were seriously impressive for a winger come striker.

I'd imagine there were no firm bids for him this season as most clubs may want to ensure he can keep that form up for another season.

Leipsig have evidently protected their investment & may have put a high BOC in his contract, or maybe not. They maybe confident he'll do the business next season & they can name their own price without being tied to a BOC. )(
Agree...or Knunku figured he'd extend as a hedge against him maybe not showing the same form...but I believe noone went in seriously for him this Summer because like in Haaland's case everyone knows of his impending release clause

Chelsea bans six fans, one for life, for racist abuse of Raheem Sterling​

Chelsea Fans Block Man from Boarding Train in Racially Charged Incident in Paris​

Chelsea fans caught in new racism shame as footage emerges in BBC Three film​

Racist behavior by Chelsea supporters was captured by hidden camera but UEFA decided not to act​

How soon we forget when it suits our agenda

I could have posted endless headlines regarding this horrible bunch of Nazi's

I have been trying not to put my 'actual' thoughts down re Sterling as I have no time for fans that 'hate' players and I don't want to be seen as one

I don't 'hate Sterling' - I just don't want him at CITY and have felt that way for years

I really regret Jesus leaving - absolute model professional for me who has never caused any issues about his treatment

I have been singing his praises for years - but I respect his decision and I wish him all the best

Also for years - either at the ground or watching TV - I have been so often saying - FFS Sterling!!!!

I am just so sick of seeing - not just the missed chances - but great moves breaking down/coming to halt/going backwards once the the ball is passed to him

I am actual delighted to hear that he may be leaving and that we will get some money for him - not because I hate the player - I just get sooo fucking frustrated at the continuous fuckups.

I can imagine some of our playmakers groaning when they see the waste of great chances they created

I would be OK with him leaving under any conditions - even better if we get money - because whilst he is with us he will be stopping others getting game time and causing me more seasons of utter frustration

I have been trying not to put my 'actual' thoughts down re Sterling as I have no time for fans that 'hate' players and I don't want to be seen as one

I don't 'hate Sterling' - I just don't want him at CITY and have felt that way for years

I really regret Jesus leaving - absolute model professional for me who has never caused any issues about his treatment

I have been singing his praises for years - but I respect his decision and I wish him all the best

Also for years - either at the ground or watching TV - I have been so often saying - FFS Sterling!!!!

I am just so sick of seeing - not just the missed chances - but great moves breaking down/coming to halt/going backwards once the the ball is passed to him

I am actual delighted to hear that he may be leaving and that we will get some money for him - not because I hate the player - I just get sooo fucking frustrated at the continuous fuckups.

I can imagine some of our playmakers groaning when they see the waste of great chances they created

I would be OK with him leaving under any conditions - even better if we get money - because whilst he is with us he will be stopping others getting game time and causing me more seasons of utter frustration
Totally agree

Chelsea bans six fans, one for life, for racist abuse of Raheem Sterling​

Chelsea Fans Block Man from Boarding Train in Racially Charged Incident in Paris​

Chelsea fans caught in new racism shame as footage emerges in BBC Three film​

Racist behavior by Chelsea supporters was captured by hidden camera but UEFA decided not to act​

How soon we forget when it suits our agenda

I could have posted endless headlines regarding this horrible bunch of Nazi's
His choice to go there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.