Raheem Sterling | Joins Chelsea for £50m

Status
Not open for further replies.
NO guarantees Haaland or Alvarez will score the goals or not miss sitters, so letting sterling leave will be a gamble by pep and man city, but totally understand on both fronts that still needs game time and pep and city have not offered him no guarantees of playing every week

I totally get it but we're strengthening a potential rival which seems to be over looked by some
Would Chelsea sell anyone to us?
You can probably count on one hand the clubs that would be interested in him, would pay him £325k pw and who Sterling would be willing to go to. Him going to Chelsea might not be ideal but he may well have ended up there for free next summer anyway. It’s a great deal for us.

If you mean Raz? that wouldn't be my assessment of him, he's very direct player and I'm grateful for his contribution, I like him as a player and have no axe to grind with him. He also comes across as a very decent man with good principles and a very family orientated person who deserves respect because IMO he's earned it.
My point simply is that pace is over rated whilst it's useful it is not essential.
Can't say I don't agree that he's a decent young man, family oriented, and all that...I keep my opinions football related...unless some guy is a known douche bag...which Raz obviously is not...

NO guarantees Haaland or Alvarez will score the goals or not miss sitters, so letting sterling leave will be a gamble by pep and man city, but totally understand on both fronts that still needs game time and pep and city have not offered him no guarantees of playing every week
Score the goals not guaranteed. Not miss the sitters? He’s missed the most open nets I’ve seen in football, I can guarantee you nobody will miss that amount single handedly.

Good Luck Raheem, a genuine thanks for so many great memories. You’ll certainly be welcomed back at the Etihad where hopefully you see how classy fans welcome a returning player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.