Raheem Sterling | Joins Chelsea for £50m

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good or bad Raz he always struck me as a confidence play.
Full of confidence he was really good.
Low on confidence not so.
Hope the lad stays confident in his future career and has an enjoyable one.
I just don't think he'll ever hit the heights of playing for Manchester City again.

I wonder if the Dippers will continue to pathetically boo him.
Guaranteed other clubs fans won’t boo him anymore. However it won’t be long before The Chelsea fans start booing Raz. We got used to him running into a cul Dr sac losing the ball, they won’t stand for that for very long.

He will leave a club legend for me. Fought through an absolute media shitstorm who frenzied at every movement he made from 2015-17. Scored well over 100 goals and been directly involved in over 220 goals for us. One of our most decorated players and has become England’s most important player during his time here.

All the best, Raz!

Good or bad Raz he always struck me as a confidence play.
Full of confidence he was really good.
Low on confidence not so.
Hope the lad stays confident in his future career and has an enjoyable one.
I just don't think he'll ever hit the heights of playing for Manchester City again.

Just wait till its not quite clicking at Chelsea.

We get a decent fee and a big chunk of wages saved. Chelsea get a good player. Everyone's a winner unless he scores winners against us.

I have nothing but love for the man and along with Jesus I wish them all the best and future success as long as they don't cost us trophies ;)

I think some people took the Liverpool propaganda to heart so some of our fanbase didn't take to him but I was a big fan. People act like he's the only guy who misses goals and that anyone could have done what he did in a City shirt due to the quality of the players around him - but others didn't and he did.

Been a fantastic player for us, last couple of years Raheem hasn’t been his self, produced that wonderful cross in his last game, I will miss him but not as much as I miss Silva, Vincent, Sergio, but I wish him the very best of luck at Chelsea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.