Raheem Sterling | Joins Chelsea for £50m

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we got someone lined up that might just melt the Internet.

Yes we have Erling and Alvarez coming in but I'm sure we won't be shipping one out if we haven't got someone coming in.

We had a good run with Raz, he couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo from one yard but that's all bye de bye now, imagine his goals for column if he'd finished those 1 yarders.

I don't think he'll settle at Chelsea, their fans will not give him an inch.

To sell Torres Sterling Jesus and letting Aguero go and just bring in haaland and an unproven South American, strikes me that we could well be short. I think theres definitely room for an addition

Gutted he’s leaving. People can say what they want obviously but I was always proud that he played for City. Hoping he does well apart from playing against City. Least he’s still playing in blue and not dirty red.
Totally agree. He has been brilliant - I think it’s the right time for both parties to part ways - he has achieved everything he set out to do and deserves a new challenge. Just don’t score against us

Love how Sky graphics omit another League Cup Sterling has won.

It's five, not four, surely?

Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea, Villa and Spurs.

Wankers as per...

Think EFL only give medals to those in the squad for the final... might be wrong. I remember it coming up in another final and City were going to order more, but maybe they aren't officially recognised.

Nothing but RESPECT for Sterling.
Man stood up to Klanfield nutters and forced the move to city.

He has contributed a lot to our success and I for one am incredibly grateful as a fan.

Good luck in your next move but wish you miss all the chances when playing against city.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.