Jesus
Sterling
out

Haaland
Álvarez
Grealish
Palmer
in

Sound's good. Mahrez and Gundogan are knocking on and dare I say it KDB too so I am sure the club have one eye on the next phase by blooding Palmer through. I'd like to think Pep will want another to be there this season and ready to pick up the slack when some of the others like mahrez are fazed out in 2 years time.

His decision to move now instead of next season is a mark of the man. Frustrating player but on his day absolutely fantastic. He leaves us with nothing but total respect. If Chelsea get the sterling who won us matches on his own then lucky them.

I always got the feeling sterling thrives when he has something to prove. The move from Liverpool and the abuse he received motivated him to new levels. Over the last 2 seasons he looked far to comfortably. Winning tons of trophies will have that effect.

Now he is onto pastures new and I have no doubt he will excel once again. The club wanted him to stay but ultimately it was sterling’s decision. Thanks for representing the shirt with pride.
I fully respect the move from him. Could’ve still got game time for us, picking up a wedge, having his pick of clubs next year with a massive signing on fee.

I think he will be one of Chelsea’s better players but Chelsea won’t have a great season.

Sad to see him go but he wasn’t trusted by Pep in the big big games anymore and he obviously feels he will be at Chelsea. Given us some wonderful memories over the years up to and including the best cross of his life v Villa to throw us a title lifeline. Get your life savings on him scoring a screamer against us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.