Raheem Sterling | Joins Chelsea for £50m

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s not about suffering. It means we will have to find different solutions. Whilst we have the best manager on the planet, it shouldn’t be a problem, but may take a little time for newer players to bed in.

Haaland will have 20 by new year and Sterling will be battling with Werner to get a run for last 15 mins of a match,it’s hurting some now but we be ok come next season believe me

The game moves on.
Why begrudge Pep's footballing brain
Sorry Pep is God, he doesn't make mistakes, he got it spot on in the champions league final against the same manager and team that had already done us in a fa Cup semi final not long before

Haaland will have 20 by new year and Sterling will be battling with Werner to get a run for last 15 mins of a match,it’s hurting some now but we be ok come next season believe me
I’m not hurting. He’s decided it’s time to move on. We’ve exciting young players to take his place. I’m up for the new ride!

Sorry Pep is God, he doesn't make mistakes, he got it spot on in the champions league final against the same manager and team that had already done us in a fa Cup semi final not long before
Wow.
Sure you're not happy being a citizen?

I’m not hurting. He’s decided it’s time to move on. We’ve exciting young players to take his place. I’m up for the new ride!

No I didn’t mean that you was,just in general,yours was a good post to respond to that’s all

Oh I’m excited for this coming season like never before,these we have brought in are special for a special team and I’m giddy

Alvarez not really seen enough of him to judge to be honest, and has never played in the prem so nobody knows how he will adapt, Grealish In my opinion hasn't given us enough this season, and as for Palmer I reckon he is a long way off being a regular for us if ever
Really? I rate Palmer quite highly. This isn‘t a criticism of your opinion, I’m just interested to know why you think this way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.