Raheem Sterling | Joins Chelsea for £50m

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bang on, yet some won't have a word against him.

This complete lack of transparency and honesty,and a refusal to listen to a difference of opinion,is what creates the animosity.
Trouble is FI, too many people think in black and white with Raheem, ‘Haters or Lovers’, forgetting there’s a middle ground (and balanced ) opinion of him too.

That’s as a player I might add, absolutely love him as a person.

If any of our fans were to show him disrespect it would be an utter disgrace.
I'm looking forward to being able to boo him, just like every other clubs' fans. ;-)

I've been one of his biggest critics in the last couple of seasons but he'll get respect and applause from me when he returns to the Etihad. When all is said and done, he played a huge part in our success.

What does Sterling actually have to do to make some fans realise he’s been Milner-ing us? He’s been stalling for nearly 2 years on a new contract.

Give it a rest. Is Bernardo "Milner-ing" us?

Is this just what we're going to call it whenever a player doesn't sign a contract regardless of whether they want to or not?

Exactly how I feel about it.

Like I said yesterday, footy is just a job to Raz isn’t it. Which is fine, but it is what it is.

I've said this a thousand times, whichever player is involved, it's just a job.

Like any of us in any job, sometimes you just want / need a change of location/colleagues. Sometimes you get a chance to make more money, and off you go.

Sentiment is for fans. We should all just say thank you for his great service to the club and wish him well for the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.