Raheem Sterling | Joins Chelsea for £50m

Status
Not open for further replies.
The biggest CONCERN is the media and the entire footballing world would drive the narrative that "Bigger/Historical clubs are taking Mancity's best players in their prime". We can already see the positive articles on Sterling going around, god forbid if he helps them win a trophy.

Chelsea no longer get the stick like they used to, moreover they won 2 UCLs so they're seen as part of the elite. Everyone is waiting for us to fall, mainly from 4 American owners of big 6. Don't be naive, be cautious when having commercial relationship with them.

I sincerely hope both Jesus and Sterling are underwhelming signings for both the clubs.

The biggest CONCERN is the media and the entire footballing world would drive the narrative that "Bigger/Historical clubs are taking Mancity's best players in their prime". We can already see the positive articles on Sterling going around, god forbid if he helps them win a trophy.

Chelsea no longer get the stick like they used to, moreover they won 2 UCLs so they're seen as part of the elite. Everyone is waiting for us to fall, mainly from 4 American owners of big 6. Don't be naive, be cautious when having commercial relationship with them.

I sincerely hope both Jesus and Sterling are underwhelming signings for both the clubs.
Chelsea aren't bigger or more historical

Prior to the millenium they'd won 8 major trophies to our 9

Who gives a fuck, should be of no concern.

Mumbai blue… guessing you’ve been a city fan for about 5 minutes if you think that about chelsea ffs.

Chelsea have never been a bigger nor more historical club than City save for about 7 years, 15 years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.