Raheem Sterling | Joins Chelsea for £50m

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mumbai blue… guessing you’ve been a city fan for about 5 minutes if you think that about chelsea ffs.

I consider them as a threat and want City to behave like big boys. I want us to overtake them commerically and globally. I don't want them to get our stars.

You are sitting in Manchester and thinking Chelsea are small, they have more fans in Africa than Liverpool and Madrid combined.

As much as this new chelsea owner seems like a naive fool running around europe getting caught up in the barca circus, there is something that we need to keep cordial relations with the club. Remain professional but would be preferable not to piss him off and have another rival US owned club trying to take us down. Will happen in time though im sure

I consider them as a threat and want City to behave like big boys. I want us to overtake them commerically and globally. I don't want them to get our stars.

You are sitting in Manchester and thinking Chelsea are small, they have more fans in Africa than Liverpool and Madrid combined.
We’re fucked if we ever have to play Chelsea in Timbuktu then.

Already ahead of them commercially and globally.

You know “ there’s no agenda” as some believe here.
And, of course, if he was accused of ‘going for the cash’ when he left Liverpool, when he actually went and won many more medals than he would had he stayed, the same criticisms should be being voiced now.

NB. I don’t believe he should be getting criticised now, as he should not have been then.

Chelsea aren't bigger or more historical

Prior to the millenium they'd won 8 major trophies to our 9

I was referring to Arsenal as more 'historical' eventhough I know they bought most of their titles in 1930s. I'm talking about the perception.

I'm not going to be deluded and thinking we are bigger than Chelsea currently. We need more global presence and surely a UCL to get there. I pray that we will.

Chelsea were lucky they got successful in the TV era when PL went global, they had these African stars like Drogba Essien that helped them a lot.

Even if that were true, finishing behind Chelsea and Raz could be so, so much worse than 2 other teams I can think of…….

I hope we give Raz a warm welcome when he comes back in a Chav shirt.
Undoubtedly we will. I'm sure we wouldn't lower ourselves to the behaviour of those feral animals on Merseyside who continue to condemn him on the basis of the false narrative that Sterling only left them for a bigger pay cheque. His impressive trophy haul since shows that theory up for the hateful bollocks it truly is. Assuming the sale goes through, he'll leave with our gratitude and best wishes and will most likely receive a warm welcome on his return.

Who was the last PL team to visit Africa?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.