Raheem Sterling | Joins Chelsea for £50m

Status
Not open for further replies.
Certainly worked when he played for us at Klanfield

He was sub in the 2-2 in the season just gone but the last time he started in front of a crowd at Anfield was the 1-3 defeat in 19/20. He got it from them non-stop that day (players and fans) and, er, was our man of the match (as voted for on here), had his spat with Gomez and followed up later when he attacked Gomez on England duty.
Then in the return game during project restart he made a tit of Gomez on the pitch.

A quiet and reserved man but with big balls when needed.

Chelsea have never been a bigger nor more historical club than City save for about 7 years, 15 years ago.

They're bigger now, UCL is still seen as the most prized competition in club football (eventhough personally I prefer the league like most City fans) and they won it twice.

Think about like this, there are some 55 associations within UEFA and there are 55 league champions each year, but there is only one Champions League winner. They're also massive globally, in Africa especially. I've been to Nigeria for work couple of times, they're on par with Utd Arsenal Barca and them lot. I hope City catches them soon.

He was sub in the 2-2 in the season just gone but the last time he started in front of a crowd at Anfield was the 1-3 defeat in 19/20. He got it from them non-stop that day (players and fans) and, er, was our man of the match (as voted for on here), had his spat with Gomez and followed up later when he attacked Gomez on England duty.
Then in the return game during project restart he made a tit of Gomez on the pitch.

A quiet and reserved man but with big balls when needed.

Just wished he had scored against them a lot more than he did (1 ?) against them,but he did score for them v us there i do remember,big balls,not too sure about that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.