Raheem Sterling | Joins Chelsea for £50m

Status
Not open for further replies.
Irrelevant.

I was replying to your main critique of Sterling which was "The major negative of Sterling was his attitude and performances against Liverpool"

I simply highlighted games when this wasn't the case.

I know it's difficult to accept when you are shown to be wrong :)
You going to get a season ticket in the shed and turn your sky blue glasses to dark blue?

Pretty much how I’ve always seen him, just think he’s one of those people who’s very guarded ( and with good reason I’d say) and has a very close knit inner circle, that’s not a criticism either, maybe it’s just him, or how his life experiences have shaped him, either way, I’m happy for him being who he is and standing up when it really counted.
A lot of footballers do it for the money, as said it's a job, I have no issue with him that way, he gave his all, played well and helped bring success, but he was simply a person I could not connect to, but can still respect.

Irrelevant.

I was replying to your main critique of Sterling which was "The major negative of Sterling was his attitude and performances against Liverpool"

I simply highlighted games when this wasn't the case.

I know it's difficult to accept when you are shown to be wrong :)
The percentage of him turning up against them is minimal. Similar to how for some reason he’d play like a sack of shit against united; where AWB marked him comfortably out of games. Towards the end he got better against Liverpool. For a while it was like having ten men

There is, apparently, some disagreement between Chelsea officials as to the wisdom of completing the Raheem Sterling.

Reports indicate that amongst those at Stamford Bridge who are recommending the club not too finalise the deal includes former Crystal Palace chairman Simon Jordan.

Meanwhile Thomas Tuchel is thought to be keen to complete the transaction.

There is, apparently, some disagreement between Chelsea officials as to the wisdom of completing the Raheem Sterling.

Reports indicate that amongst those at Stamford Bridge who are recommending the club not too finalise the deal includes former Crystal Palace chairman Simon Jordan.

What has Jordon got to do with it

You are sitting in Manchester and thinking Chelsea are small, they have more fans in Africa than Liverpool and Madrid combined.
Nobody is really arsed here how many fans we have around the world, I'm certainly not. They contribute next to nothing to the club's coffers, and most have only latched on due to our success. Should we ever fall from grace we'll see how many glory hunters will still be wearing snide City shirts in Africa, amongst other places.

Eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.