Raheem Sterling | Joins Chelsea for £50m

Status
Not open for further replies.
I consider them as a threat and want City to behave like big boys. I want us to overtake them commerically and globally. I don't want them to get our stars.

You are sitting in Manchester and thinking Chelsea are small, they have more fans in Africa than Liverpool and Madrid combined.
Like really, who cares?

And if so, why?

There is, apparently, some disagreement between Chelsea officials as to the wisdom of completing the Raheem Sterling.

Reports indicate that amongst those at Stamford Bridge who are recommending the club not too finalise the deal includes former Crystal Palace chairman Simon Jordan.

Meanwhile Thomas Tuchel is thought to be keen to complete the transaction.
I sincerely hope Chelsea start basing their transfer strategy off of what that tool Jordan says.

I consider them as a threat and want City to behave like big boys. I want us to overtake them commerically and globally. I don't want them to get our stars.

You are sitting in Manchester and thinking Chelsea are small, they have more fans in Africa than Liverpool and Madrid combined.
You mean you see more shirts aroun. that’s because of all the Chelsea shirts that are donated when plastics switch teams.
Go to the Caribbean and you’ll see the same thing with Arsenal and rag shirts.
Nobody has bought them.
If you go to cuba you might see someone walking around in my old Robinho shirt that doesn’t even know he’s a rapist .

Unless we know we are going to win the quadruple with 100+ in the league, I don't understand how selling Raheem is working for us, particularly with 5 subs from this season - and we are a player short. And both him and Jesus are getting more money. Jeff, explain that one to me! And then Ake is offered to leave, the player, who to a large extent, rescued our season when our back line looked like a WWI trench.
All 3 want to leave for their own reasons (although it may be the same reason :) ).

What's money got to do with it?

Slavery has been abolished you know.

The problem is that posters are looking at it as if City want to sell him, it looks to me that he's got his heart set for a move and there is nothing we can do about it.

Keep a player who doesn't want to be here for another year?

Get £50 million for him and wages off the books so a player that wants to be here can be brought in.
Raheem is a player in his prime, not some half-arsed worked-out donkey. His contribution to us for the past 6 years was immense. What I can find in media we did fuck all to try to keep him. Always a workhorse, almost never injured and we let him leave for less money than that Brazilan dude from Everton. And we then let the other Brazilian dude leave, the one who is almost Raheem's clone when it comes to above mentioned attributes.
Lillo was obviously the one who changed our approach to defending, more organised slightly sitting further back to the middle. If Pep wants to go his old ways, good luck with Halland, Grealish and Mahrez up front. Just my opinion, or I just did not catch that Halland hysteria train.

Raheem is a player in his prime, not some half-arsed worked-out donkey. His contribution to us for the past 6 years was immense. What I can find in media we did fuck all to try to keep him. Always a workhorse, almost never injured and we let him leave for less money than that Brazilan dude from Everton. And we then let the other Brazilian dude leave, the one who is almost Raheem's clone when it comes to above mentioned attributes.
Lillo was obviously the one who changed our approach to defending, more organised slightly sitting further back to the middle. If Pep wants to go his old ways, good luck with Halland, Grealish and Mahrez up front. Just my opinion, or I just did not catch that Halland hysteria train.

Yup, he wants to leave did I mention that before. I get you're a fan but many City fans don't buy into him as much as others.

He doesn't want to be here, he had a picture taken of himself with a Real Madrid shirt slung over his shoulder, we should and we will cash in and move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.