Raheem Sterling | Joins Chelsea for £50m

Status
Not open for further replies.
And this is the one point the crybaby fanboys choose to ignore.
Well done City for getting a good fee on a guy who was been plotting his exit for the last 12-18 months.
We extracted the maximum juice from his talent for 6/7 years and still broke even , even after that talent was maxed out.
Thanks for your contribution Raz, let’s all shake hands like gents and all move on. Good luck personally - you might need it at the far right FC Gammon - but hope you never win a trophy ever again if City are still in the mix

100% fanboy here.
Crybaby? GTFO. And I'm sure that applies to the majority as well...

Well done Raz for plotting your exit but NOT running your contract down. Great that you have allowed City to get a good fee.

100% fanboy here.
Crybaby? GTFO. And I'm sure that applies to the majority as well...

Well done Raz for plotting your exit but NOT running your contract down. Great that you have allowed City to get a good fee.
Not all fanboys are crybabies…
That was aimed at the small but persistent minority who still bizarrely believed against all empirical evidence that he could be persuaded to sign a new deal.
He obviously made his mind up to leave us a while ago.
So getting £50m rather than letting him run his deal down and going on a free was a major result for City.
Big time bonus for us and one that would almost certainly not have happened had Abramovic not been Putin’s bagman.

I have a hazy recollection when Pep gave a statement about him knowing who he trusted in the squad after a particular game that didn't include Raheem Sterling. It was also reported that he challenged the gaffer about what he meant and that may have caused the first cracks in their relationship.

Mischievous press reports, or did I imagine this event?

Totally agree. It’ll be interesting to see how Sterling copes without firstly Arteta and then Pep showing him how to be at the far post at the right time. He doesn’t do it as well for England.

Whilst we move on and hopefully train Alveraz and Palmer to do what Raz did as succesfullly.
Tuchels a very good coach. Im sure Sterling will be fine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.