Raheem Sterling | Joins Chelsea for £50m

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never been a big fan of his but I accept he has done well for us in terms of attitude, team play and contribution, tap ins etc and wish him well. I'm trying hard to think of the occasions when he's been a "matchwinner" for us, especially v the top sides in his time at the club and struggling to recount any !
He got around 7 or 8 goals matchwinning goals in one title winning season not that long ago.

Are you kidding?

A match winner?

In our title winning season he literally won more points than anybody with his goals, those last minute winners v Bournemouth, Southampton for example.

Tap ins lol another shit stick to beat a player with, rather say that than say incredible movement to be consistently unmarked in the 6 yard box, the timing of his run etc.

Your post is one of the worst I have read for revisionism or justification for a dislike of somebody.

Anyway enjoy these match winning moments you may have forgotten about while you delight in his transfer away from City.

Guy at 17 seconds (Bournemouth)looks really happy.

Not statue material but a very important member of the squad these past few years.
Hopefully we give him a good reception on his return to piss of the scousers even more.

World class at times but even with his figures genuinely frustrating as fuck most of the time.

However, thanks for the service to us and his swansong was that cross to Mr Whippy.

Good luck at Chelsea, think he'll need it they won't put up with what he added to the games a lot of the time and I suspect he'll be lucky to see out a couple of seasons there.

World class at times but even with his figures genuinely frustrating as fuck most of the time.

However, thanks for the service to us and his swansong was that cross to Mr Whippy.

Good luck at Chelsea, think he'll need it they won't put up with what he added to the games a lot of the time and I suspect he'll be lucky to see out a couple of seasons there.

Yeah I agree, if he plays there the way he has here for the most part the last two seasons the chavs fans will be ALOT less tolerant than we were! Was interesting to read on a football site that Sterling will head into Chelsea earning 3 times what mount earns and 5 times what Reece Janes earns?!!I think the new owner is going to get a few knocks on his door soon!

I'm glad to see him leave. It's time for both parties.

The last 2 seasons he has been woeful, hard to watch his constant misses and running into dead ends and he clearly doesn't want to be here.

I think he was always planning on running down his contract to get a huge payday so I'm happy we have managed to get a few quid to reinvest in his replacement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.