Raheem Sterling | Joins Chelsea for £50m

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll make a note to revisit that in October - let's see if it is true

Really it as lazy as someone with a different opinion saying "...these same people will be saying fucking glad we sold him to Chelsea in a couple of months..."

People can be glad about the change without it meaning that they are slagging the fella off.

He seems a right nice guy and I wish him well - glad that we have made the change though - I am much more confident about our chances of retaining the PL and perhaps winning the CL
Spot on

Good luck Raz, gutted he is leaving. He's been superb for us and given us some of our best moments in recent years. He'll do well for Chelsea.

He's a decent enough player but is a step off from where we need him to be.
It seems clear to me that Pep has lost confidence that he will develop into that clinical finisher coming in from the left and I feel the same.

Time to move on.

Good luck Raz, gutted he is leaving. He's been superb for us and given us some of our best moments in recent years. He'll do well for Chelsea.

I’m not entirely sure he will mate? Our system mixed with the ultimate best players who have been trained by the best to do what we do will be completely different to how tuchel does things? He’s gone for the money and granted playing time to start with but what happens if tuchel is less patient than pep when sterling starts being anonymous, missing simple chances etc and then benches him? I do wish players had more bollocks to fight for their place though rather than have a paddy and want to leave!?

I’m not entirely sure he will mate? Our system mixed with the ultimate best players who have been trained by the best to do what we do will be completely different to how tuchel does things? He’s gone for the money and granted playing time to start with but what happens if tuchel is less patient than pep when sterling starts being anonymous, missing simple chances etc and then benches him? I do wish players had more bollocks to fight for their place though rather than have a paddy and want to leave!?

There's only one question in this post.

The worst part about this is I just know that some people are never going to let it go. There will be a game week where Sterling scores a couple and we get a draw or something and the usual lot will be on here saying we shouldn’t have sold him, the whole team is shit, what a mistake it is blah blah blah.

We’ll never hear the end of it.

The worst part about this is I just know that some people are never going to let it go. There will be a game week where Sterling scores a couple and we get a draw or something and the usual lot will be on here saying we shouldn’t have sold him, the whole team is shit, what a mistake it is blah blah blah.

We’ll never hear the end of it.
To be fair, we get comments like that every time we drop points

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.