Raheem Sterling | Joins Chelsea for £50m

Status
Not open for further replies.
The weird thing is him thinking he deserves more game time

No the weird thing is how people keep inventing shit like this.

Point out any quote where he says he deserves more game time. I've seen the full quotes, so I'll save you some time, they aint fucking there.

I’m hoping Raheem ends up staying and proving the doubters wrong. With Torres now injured for a month(?), I’d assume he’s likely to get game time over the next few weeks. Hopefully he can regain his confidence.

Sterling has lost all confidence n the more he tries the worse he is. At the moment he can't trap or control a simple ball to feet n he's feeling the pressure of the crowd now post covid. It's probably best for both parties to make a fresh start

We shouldn't be moving anyone in Jan, Summer earliest.
I can see Oyarzabal as a potential replacement.

Could we have any less pace in the side?? Apparently yes!

f4e0fe8d7d6ae1a5-600x338.jpg

Unfortunately his wages and the fee he commands are the stumbling block.

He'll be here until the end of the season, probably move somewhere for a ridiculously low fee (can I start the txiki is shit at selling players thread now).

Thanks for the memories Raz, but you've been way off the boil for over a year now.

I've finally a full tank of fuel in my car. Let me know where you want to go and I'll drive you there myself.

I’m hoping Raheem ends up staying and proving the doubters wrong. With Torres now injured for a month(?), I’d assume he’s likely to get game time over the next few weeks. Hopefully he can regain his confidence.
Yeah why not? Wouldn't be the first to come back from the brink.

I wonder if a reunion with Arteta at Arsenal could be on the cards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.