Raheem Sterling | Joins Chelsea for £50m

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree! Didn’t he resign later in the year last time?
Yeah, just posted something relating to this in the Issa approach from Forest…. His last build of his squad is going to be centred on the foundation of the academy imo, his 7 year impact behind the scenes in terms of style is starting to take shape and his lasting legacy will be leaving us with 5/6 home grown, in and around the first team, that would be incredible!

Raheem is a player in his prime, not some half-arsed worked-out donkey. His contribution to us for the past 6 years was immense. What I can find in media we did fuck all to try to keep him. Always a workhorse, almost never injured and we let him leave for less money than that Brazilan dude from Everton. And we then let the other Brazilian dude leave, the one who is almost Raheem's clone when it comes to above mentioned attributes.
Lillo was obviously the one who changed our approach to defending, more organised slightly sitting further back to the middle. If Pep wants to go his old ways, good luck with Halland, Grealish and Mahrez up front. Just my opinion, or I just did not catch that Halland hysteria train.
Unusual for a post of this length to miss out on having any good or accurate points in it.

Just hope this doesn’t drag on now. Although I personally don’t think he bought into the club the way that Sergio, Merlin,Zabba, Vinny, Fernandinho and KDB have done, he’s still been a brilliant signing! The time has come though and although I do wish he was going abroad, getting £55m including add ons is a huge profit on our books and chance for
Alvarez and Palmer to get game time.

Nobody is really arsed here how many fans we have around the world, I'm certainly not. They contribute next to nothing to the club's coffers, and most have only latched on due to our success. Should we ever fall from grace we'll see how many glory hunters will still be wearing snide City shirts in Africa, amongst other places.

Probably you don't but our owners do. Tell me why we are having pre-season in the US and our chairman was talking about our US fans ?
Most people rarely switch teams once they start supporting a club, you have got a fan for life. That is the biggest investment any club can make, why you think a Leicester or Wolves can never make it above Arsenal despite the latter being shite for over a decade ?

Probably you don't but our owners do. Tell me why we are having pre-season in the US and our chairman was talking about our US fans ?
Most people rarely switch teams once they start supporting a club, you have got a fan for life. That is the biggest investment any club can make, why you think a Leicester or Wolves can never make it above Arsenal despite the latter being shite for over a decade ?
You think Chelsea are a more historical and bigger club so your opinion is worth what I’ve paid for it.

You think Chelsea are a more historical and bigger club so your opinion is worth what I’ve paid for it.

Never said they are more historical stop twisting my words. They are currently bigger than us, anyone with a straight mind will agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.